Adaptive Leadership:Purposeful Evolution in Real-Time
Warm greetings from the Career Executive Service Board!
We cordially invite you to participate in the CESB’s 2020 Inaugural Webinar Series themed “Adaptive Leadership: Purposeful Evolution in Real-Time” via Zoom Webinar. This online learning and professional development offering seeks to provide relevant information and educate executives in the higher civil service about the Adaptive Leadership framework and enable them to lead and respond to challenges of the volatile, uncertain, complex, ambiguous, and disruptive world amidst the COVID19 pandemic. The themed webinar series will equip decision-makers with the necessary knowledge, attitude, skills, tools and techniques to encourage the adoption of a leadership paradigm that can help them appropriately lead an organization in the “New Normal”. It is a practical leadership framework intended for individuals and organizations to adapt and thrive in challenging environments. The CESB Webinar Series will be offering the following modules FREE OF CHARGE:
- 5 June 2020, 10:00am-12:00nn – “Adapt and Rebuild in the New Normal” by Dr. Mendiola Teng-Calleja, Executive Director, Ateneo Center for Organization Research and Development.
- 5 June 2020, 2:00pm-4:00pm – “Alternative Work Arrangements and Support Mechanisms for Government Workers” by Maria Luisa Salonga-Agamata, CESO V, Director IV, Public Assistance and Information Office of the Civil Service Commission.
- 10 June 2020, 10:00am-12:00nn – “Organization Development in the New Normal” by Milalin S. Javellana, Career Executive Service Governing Board Member and President, Organization Development Practitioners’ Network (ODPN)- Philippines
- 12 June 2020, 10:00am-12:00nn – “Digital Tools and Techniques in the New Normal” by Mr. Alexander M. Arevalo, CESO III, Consultant, Information and Communication Technology
- 12 June 2020, 2:00pm-4:00pm – “Harnessing Adaptive Leadership in Times of Crisis” by Atty. Maria Anthonette C. Velasco-Allones, CESO I, Chief Operating Officer, Tourism Promotions Board
Registration Fee is FREE on a first come, first served basis for all participants. Full and complete attendance/participation per module is credited as two (2) leadership training hours; ten (10) leadership training hours if all modules are attended. Please register to the individual module links above. Participation in said event is considered as official business pursuant to CESB Resolution Number 81. For queries, please email the Professional Development Division at [email protected].
We look forward to your valuable support in making this important, inspiring and landmark learning event a resounding success!